The Student News Site of Chaparral High School

The Express

The Express

The Express

Senior Excellence

Senior+Excellence

Chachi Tucker is a 17 year-old senior. She is Class of 2024. She is a really good person. She is definitely a girl’s girl, and I love that about her. She has really good energy, and is also very uplifting towards others. She loves to party, go to outings, and hang out with her homeboys and homegirls. She is the life of the party, and she knows how to bring a room together; especially when silence needs to be broken.

Chachi has made an amazing comeback her senior year and has achieved a lot of her personal goals.

”Senior year is a BREEEZE,” she exclaimed. ”I worked really hard to get my open periods, so my school days are the easiest thing for me.”

Luckily she only needs one more credit to graduate. “Being a senior allows me to be more involved with the school and help out with clubs and teachers,” said Chachi. “I have many opportunities to get a high enough GPA to get into a good college.”

She is a great example of Senior Excellence. This year Chachi has stepped out of her comfort zone and tried new things to overcome personal mental challenges from her younger educational years. Chachi joined the cheer team and after her cheer season ended she joined track and field. Leaving her to make memorable bonds and she experienced a different outcome of these things.

She has managed A/B Honor Roll both semesters this school year. Along with her taking fewer classes, Chachi made sure she got everything she needed to get done before her senior year with the help of the school counselors. She has done an amazing job and all of her friends are proud of who she is becoming.

Donate to The Express

Your donation will support the student journalists of Chaparral High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.