The Student News Site of Chaparral High School

The Express

The Express

The Express

Fashion Do’s and Don’ts

A Teenager’s Thoughts

It’s 2024! Let’s talk about fashion trends that should go away, and those that I hope are here to stay.

Here’s some advice from a fashion lover such as myself. It’s 2024 and from 2020 to now I would say there have been some questionable choices made in the fashion industry. Some Don’ts that I find very revolting which went viral recently are these big red boots.
These boots are over the top and stupid nonetheless, if this was worn with the right kind of outfit and at the right event, then maybe it would pass as a stylish choice.

Another fashion Don’t that I don’t find very appealing is wearing a corset over a pretty dress. I get the point, and the style, but there are different ways you can style a dress other than this I just don’t think this was the best way to style this outfit. I believe there are better ways to accessorize a beautiful dress.

Next are some fashion Do’s! A fashion trending out there that is great and real simple is a cute one piece. These one pieces aren’t too much des9oig but are giving just enough and they have been trending in the fashion world recently. Another fashion do that I find very attractive are these cargo and puffer sets.
These are really cute, great for winter and errands and overall I think this is a great style and fit. These are my opinions about fashion and I hope no one is offended by them.

Donate to The Express

Your donation will support the student journalists of Chaparral High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.