The Student News Site of Chaparral High School

The Express

The Express

The Express

Basketball Season Begins

Ready to Face the Jaguars!

We are ready for our 2023-2024 Basketball Season with a solid roster.

2023-24 Roster:
Rayshawn Armstead, Junior; Elijah Bard, Senior; Qualib Ghallab, Junior; Carsen Hickox, Senior; Jamarion Lee, Senior; Dishon Lewis, Senior; Bryan Montemayor, Junior; Taivon Royal, Sophomore; Stephon Thompson, Junior; Dorian Williams, Junior; Javon Williams, Junior; and CJ Williamson, Sophomore.

The first home game is this coming Monday, November 27, 2023. We are playing against the Desert Pines Jaguars. The players are looking forward to a great game.

We have 12 players total on our Varsity Team. They are going to hold the season down and give each other the support that they need. We are looking forward to getting the State Title this season.

So with your support for our basketball players, let us get the bleachers full and ready to cheer our boys basketball players.

Donate to The Express

Your donation will support the student journalists of Chaparral High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.